FHS Writers' Club (Write On!)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers' Club forum, Foothill High School, Pleasanton, CA.

I'm still kind of working out the logistics, but I'm trying to create some sort of sharing system that allows us to share work outside of club, therefore critique stuff outside of club. I've got parts of it figured out.

General Rules

Moonlit-Phoenix
    Moonlit-Phoenix
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name: Arianwyn NicAltaire
    Race: Human

General Rules Empty General Rules

Post  Moonlit-Phoenix Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:29 am

1. You must be a student at Foothill High School in Pleasanton, California.
    2. If you join this forum, you must either be in or will soon join the Foothill High School Writers' Club: Write On!
    3. No profanity. There's plenty of time between typing and clicking send for you to realize if you "accidentally" swear, so if it "slips out" when you type, delete it or expletive delete it. No excuses.
    4. Please fill out the profiles on this forum as best as you can. And please don't screw around and fill out gag info. (I don't, for example, want to see anyone whose location is Antarctica, or whatever)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Note: this forum uses BBCode. Basic ones are provided for the post. Do remember to close your tags, though. There is a close tag button, but I have no idea if it will close the tag where you want it to close or not. Please refer to the BBCode Guide (accessible through this link or in the button underneath the posting pane when you post), or this alternative reference here.

Be aware that I might be changing the forum skin sometime in the future. Do not be too shocked by any complete and total changes O_O

UPDATE
    I recently changed the forum security. You now have to have an account to be able to see the mass majority of this forum (pretty much everything else except this thread/forum, I believe.) This is because I saw that random people from across the US were on here. Call me paranoid, but I'm an Internet security freak.

If you run into any problems, tell me so I can fix it. I'm still technically getting things up and running still, so yeah.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:41 pm